Vi behandler naturligvis din ansøgning dybt fortroligt, og du hører fra os, når og hvis vi har noget at tilbyde dig
The Foundry-man - A man casting with a ladle. The sketch made by Holger Dissing in Duisburg 1961.
End customer / References
BMW & Alpina
- and some others we can't mention...Quality
- MagmaSoft 5 casting-simulation software
- 2 x OBLF Spectrometer
- Computer Controlled Tensile Test Machine according to EN-10002 DIN 50106/50110.
- Hardness Brinell according to ISO 6506
- Microscopic analysis of Melt
- CMM with CAD-interface from Hexagon
- Optical measuring system from Zeiss
- CRM on the job floor
- 9 Fully automated Core machines for Croning-System.
- 3 Mouldinglines for Lost Wax Investment castings.
- 8 Automated Moulding Lines for shell moulding.
- 10 High Frequency Induction Furnaces.
- Inhouse Tool Shop with CAD/CAM.
- Heat Treatment facilities.
- Inhouse machining facilities - 6 Lathe and 7 CNC-Centers.
- Inhouse foundry-equipment production. We make our own core-
and moulding-machines, aswell as castings-lines and CNC-Control grinding-machines.
- 70 employees - 50 Blue- and 20 White-shirts.
- 13.775 m2 under roof.
Founded in 1975 by Dipl.Ing. Holger Dissing starting in his home garage with the first self-made core-machine. After his studies in Duisburg - Germany as a foundry-engineer specialist, he worked as a Meehanite Service Engineer traveling around the world. After having worked in various foundries, he started on his own in a small location in Aars. Today Dansk Skalform is a modern foundry in new facilities outside the city of Aars. CEO today is Søren Dissing and COO Peter Dissing.
Below the melting-furnace year 1976...