YOUR MAIN TASKS
You get a busy workday with many tasks and often short deadlines. You will work closely with the rest of the team who will support you in your assignment. You will make sure that everyone has a good experience when visiting Sensohive.
● Help our management team to follow-up on tasks both internally and with external partners/clients.
● Helping with administrative work - you will be our CEO of the back-oce.
● Follow-up on debitors and help with book-keeping.
● Making support and administration tasks in connection with ongoing projects, including completion of projects, setup meetings, document management, follow-up, etc.
● Other tasks include proof-reading/quality assurance of oers, reports, presentations, and other written material
● Practical tasks including oce operations, receiving guests, preparation for meetings and oce purchases.
● Join management at meetings - both in Denmark and internationally.
● Making sure the oce and our people are provided for.
● Strong communication and writing skills - making presentation etc.
● Excellent communication skills in English (it is a + if you speak more languages).
● Experience in Google Docs/Sheets/Slides.
● Knowledge of E-conomic is a big +
● Drivers license would be optimal.
YOU AS A PERSON
Your educational background is not essential; your background could be in administration, sales support, customer service or language. We imagine you have 2-5 years of experience (ideal candidate) from a similar function, eg. from a sales or consulting environment, or possibly from a conference environment where you have handled practical, administrative, supportive and quality assurance tasks that make the "engine room" work effectively.
The most important thing is that you have a good contact knowledge, have an overview, can prioritize and have a quality-conscious and punctual approach to your tasks. You are motivated by providing good service and support, getting tasks executed - and not least making a dierence.
● Self-driven and proactive
● Curious and open-minded
● Entrepreneurial mindset (and not afraid to fail) with a ‘can do’ attitude
● Willing to learn - and good at learning
● Positive and enthusiastic
● You are able to work both creatively and analytically - independent and in teams
● Your first job? No problem, attitude and a willingness to learn is more important.
● Streamline and execute back-oce tasks
● We move fast - your input and jobs done will often be used immediately
● Influence your own work and tasks
● Flexible work hours
● Open and transparent company culture
● Take part in social activities
● Lunch and (lots of) coffee included
● Good and inspiring work environment in our oce close to Odense Train Station PRACTICALITIES
● Working hours 25-37 hours/week
● Market salary and pension